Song of the day for January 30th, 2020 “Black Dog” by Led Zeppelin. “Black Dog” was released in 1971 on Led Zeppelin’s fourth album. The song was written by band members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant. “Black Dog” reached number 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
On January 30th there are 49 days until the first day of spring.
There are 123 days until the first day of summer.
There are 339 days until New Year’s Day.
- Olivia Newton-John Dead at 73by Bryan Rolli on August 8, 2022 at 7:52 pm
- Top 30 Rock Songs of 2022 (So Far)by Ultimate Classic Rock Staff on August 8, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Hilariously Bad First Concerts of Rock's Biggest Bandsby Matthew Wilkening on August 8, 2022 at 3:18 pm
- Why Roger Waters Calls Joe Biden a 'War Criminal'by Allison Rapp on August 8, 2022 at 1:46 pm
- The Most Awesome Live Album From Every Rock Legendby Corey Irwin on August 8, 2022 at 12:59 pm
- Two in Arbery Case Sentenced Again to Life in Prison; Third Man Gets 35 Yearsby Richard Fausset on August 8, 2022 at 9:42 pm
- Olivia Newton-John, Pop Singer and ‘Grease’ Star, Dies at 73by Jim Farber on August 8, 2022 at 9:42 pm
- David McCullough, Best-Selling Explorer of America’s Past, Dies at 89by Daniel Lewis on August 8, 2022 at 9:07 pm
- Along a Subway Line’s 31 Miles, Nagging Crime Fears Test Riders’ Resolveby Ali Watkins on August 8, 2022 at 9:06 pm
- Biden Is on a Roll That Any President Would Relish. Is It a Turning Point?by Peter Baker on August 8, 2022 at 8:32 pm
www.espn.com - TOP Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Position U 2022: Which schools produce the most talent at each position?on August 8, 2022 at 10:12 pm
- Venables: Gundy read 'racially charged' wordon August 8, 2022 at 10:01 pm
- PGA Tour files to keep LIV golfers out of FedExon August 8, 2022 at 10:01 pm
- Eckersley to leave BoSox booth after '22 seasonon August 8, 2022 at 10:01 pm
- Ravens ink Tucker; still top-paid K, source sayson August 8, 2022 at 10:01 pm
- Becton having MRI on surgically repaired kneeon August 8, 2022 at 10:01 pm