How can you not love Gregg Allman performing the Lynyrd Skynyrd classic rock anthem “Tuesday’s Gone”? It does not get any better than this. Enjoy!
Song of the day for October 19th, 2019 “Tuesday’s Gone” by Gregg Allman
On October 19th there are 63 days until the first day of winter.
There are 74 days until New Year’s Day.
There are 134 days until the first day of spring.
There are 224 days until the first day of summer.
- Kiss Adding Another 100 Cities to Final Tour, Says Gene Simmonsby Ultimate Classic Rock Staff on June 29, 2022 at 8:44 pm
- Kiss World Museum Opens in Las Vegas: Photosby Bryan Rolli on June 29, 2022 at 4:21 pm
- Tommy Lee Plays First Full Show of Motley Crue's Stadium Tourby Bryan Rolli on June 29, 2022 at 3:07 pm
- Metallica Covers the Beatles, Deep Purple and More on New Live EPby Chuck Armstrong on June 29, 2022 at 2:05 pm
- Geddy Lee Year-by-Year Photos 1974-2022by Jen Austin on June 29, 2022 at 1:06 pm
- 20 Men Convicted in November 2015 Paris Terrorist Attackby Constant Méheut and Aurelien Breeden on June 29, 2022 at 9:14 pm
- These women were at the center of the case against R. Kelly.by Troy Closson and Emily Palmer on June 29, 2022 at 9:07 pm
- Key Questions Cassidy Hutchinson’s Jan. 6 Testimony Raisesby Maggie Haberman, Luke Broadwater and Michael S. Schmidt on June 29, 2022 at 9:05 pm
- Taika Waititi on “Thor” and “Our Flag Means Death"by Dave Itzkoff on June 29, 2022 at 9:05 pm
- First Amendment Confrontation May Loom in Post-Roe Fightby Jeremy W. Peters on June 29, 2022 at 8:40 pm
www.espn.com - TOP Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Wild dodge cap crunch, trade RFA Fiala to Kingson June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm
- Texas' Sarkisian adds WR Cook to recruiting haulon June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm
- Astros' Alvarez, Pena injured in outfield collisionon June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm
- Tan's doubles drop leaves partner 'very angry'on June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm
- Bucks' Portis declining $4.6M option, agent sayson June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm
- Butlerby email@example.com on February 16, 2022 at 12:00 pm
The minister and his wife place an ad for a butler. Early the next morning a nicely dressed young man appears at their front door. The minister asks him, "Can you fix breakfast by 7:00 a.m. every day?""Well ... I guess I can.""And can you make the beds, dust the living room, do the dishes, cut the grass, and polish the silver also?""Gee, Sir, I just came by to see about getting married. But if it's going to be that much work, you can count me out!" #joke Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- Top 20 UK Christmas jokes of 2021by firstname.lastname@example.org on December 25, 2021 at 11:58 am
Annual UKTV channel Gold poll. 2000 Brits voted their favourite festive gags, these are top 20. 20. What is Coleen Rooney's favourite Christmas game?A: Guess Who. 19. Q: What pantomime are the government doing this year?A: Chris Whittington. 18. Q: Why does Jackie Weaver control the weather at Christmas?A: She has snow authority. 17. Q: Why will Keir Starmer be sad on Christmas morning?A: He'll still have no presence. 16. Q: Which 'Friends' character nearly missed the 2021 Reunion Show due to the Test and Trace app?A: Chandler Ping. 15. Q: Which vaccine did the Three Wise Men have?A: The Wiser Jab. 14. Q: Why does Emma Raducanu get to carry the crystal glasses at Christmas dinner?A: They know she's unlikely to drop a set. 13. Q: Why did Matt Hancock have to buy his aide really expensive Christmas presents?A: She had him up against a wall. 12. Q: Why are we only having broccoli, cabbage and peas as veg this Christmas?A: Because 52% of the family said no to Brussels. 11. Q: Why does Christmas scrabble take so long with Boris Johnson?A: He keeps going back on his word. 10. Q: Why can Netflix afford calamari at Christmas?A: They're Squids in. 9. How do you know the heating bill for December is too high?A: Dad won't even let you open the windows on your advent calendar. 8. Q: Why didn't Santa replace Comet and Cupid when they left to become HGV drivers?A: It was just two deer. 7. Q: Why did Rudolph's nose have to self-isolate?A: It failed the lateral glow test. 6. Q: Which vaccine did Father Christmas get?A: Mince Pfizer. 5. Q: Which relative will not be at Chris Whitty's Christmas dinner?A: Aunty Vaxxer. 4. Q: What's Piers Morgan's favourite Christmas song?A: Walking off on air. 3. Q: Why won't Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Richard Branson see each other this Christmas?A: They all want space. 2. Q: Why is Christmas dinner vegan this year?A: Because Turkey is on the red list but vegetables are all green. 1. Q: Why are people cutting back on Brussels sprouts this Christmas?A: The cost of gas is too high. #joke #christmas #december Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- Cockney parrotby email@example.com on November 2, 2021 at 11:56 am
A guy walks into a pet shop looking for a pet, as he glanced into the back room he sees a beautiful parrot all alone in a cage so he said to the pet shop owner "is that parrot for sale?" "Not really said the shop owner you see I’ve sold him twice before but he always gets brought back because he is so big headed". The guy said "no problem I like a challenge so I’ll take him". When he get home with the parrot he takes the cover off the cage and immediately the parrot says "I’m a cockney parrot and I’m hard as fü@k", he keeps repeating it all afternoon. So, the guy thinks i'll cure him and he goes back to the pet shop and buys a kestrel, takes it home and the parrot immediately says "I’m a cockney parrot and I’m hard as fü@k", so the guy pops the kestrel in the cage and nothing happens. Next morning when he goes downstairs the Kestrel is dead at the bottom of the cage and not a feather ruffled on the parrot. "Told you" said the parrot, "I’m a cockney parrot and I’m hard as fü@k". Right said the guy I will cure you this time so he gets a Peregrine from the pet shop and again pops it in the cage with the parrot thinking this will sort him out! Still nothing happens. Next morning when he comes downstairs the Peregrine is dead on the bottom of the cage and not a feather ruffled on the parrot. "Told you" said the parrot, "I’m a cockney parrot and I’m hard as fü@k". The guy is really annoyed now so again visits the pet shop and gets a Golden Eagle thinking there is no way the parrot is going to do this bird. Again he pops the Eagle into the cage with the parrot and again nothing happens. Next morning when he comes downstairs he sees the Eagle dead at the bottom of the cage and the parrot without a single feather on his body. "What happened here", said the guy? "I had to take my coat off for that b@st@rd". #joke Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- Few more Halloween jokesby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 31, 2021 at 11:55 am
Where do ghosts like to travel on vacation?The Dead Sea! What did the mother ghost say to the baby ghost as they drove down the street? Buckle your sheet bel #joke #halloween #short #halloween Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- What do French cannibals eat for breakfast?by email@example.com on October 20, 2021 at 11:53 am
What do French cannibals eat for breakfast? Hommelettes! #joke #short Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net