Amazing cover of Pink Floyd’s “Hey You” by Bobaflex. Bobaflex is a heavy metal band that has absolutely captured the Pink Floyd sound with their rendition of “Hey You.”
From the Bobaflex website:
“BOBAFLEX is known as one of the hardest working bands in the country. Renowned for their high energy, live shows and relentless touring the band was formed in 1998 by brothers Shaun and Marty McCoy. The brothers are known for their ancestral ties to the most infamous family feud in American history between the Hatfield and McCoy.”
Our song of the day for October 20th, 2019 the Bobaflex cover of Pink Floyd’s “Hey You”.
Shaun McCoy- Guitar, Vocals
Martin McCoy- Guitar, Vocals
Dave Tipple – Guitar, Vocals
Tommy Johnson- Drums
Jymmy Tolland – Bass, Vocals
If you have a favorite song you would like to see on our website send us a link to the video and we will do our best to put a small “blurb” together.
On October 20th there are 62 days until the first day of winter.
There are 66 days until Christmas.
There are 73 days until New Year’s Day.
There are 133 days until the first day of spring.
There are 223 days until the first day of summer.
- When Bruce Kulick Joined Meat Loaf's 'Bat Out of Hell' Tourby Matt Wardlaw on January 21, 2022 at 7:13 pm
- Meat Loaf Through the Years: Photosby Bryan Rolli on January 21, 2022 at 6:39 pm
- 50 Years Ago: Nerds Find a Voice at Star Trek Lives! Conventionby Martin Kielty on January 21, 2022 at 6:07 pm
- Meat Loaf's 13 Most Underappreciated Songsby Gary Graff on January 21, 2022 at 5:10 pm
- When Huey Lewis Recruited 49ers Stars as Backup Singersby Corey Irwin on January 21, 2022 at 5:04 pm
- Japan’s Monkey Queen Faces Challenge to Her Reign: Mating Seasonby Annie Roth on January 21, 2022 at 7:14 pm
- Justice Dept. Charges Texas Man With Threatening Georgia Election Officialsby Reid J. Epstein on January 21, 2022 at 7:07 pm
- U.S. Will Reply to Russian Demands as Stakes Rise Over Ukraineby The New York Times on January 21, 2022 at 7:04 pm
- Boosters 90% Effective in Averting Hospitalization, C.D.C. Data Showby The New York Times on January 21, 2022 at 7:04 pm
- You Quit. I Quit. We All Quit. And It’s Not a Coincidence.by Emma Goldberg on January 21, 2022 at 7:02 pm
www.espn.com - TOP Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Blackburn are a success story, after a decade of humiliationon January 21, 2022 at 7:13 pm
- Nine games, 8,000 miles and Kyrie Irving's return: Inside the Nets' frenzied two-plus weekson January 21, 2022 at 7:07 pm
- A 28-minute phone call with Aaron Rodgerson January 21, 2022 at 7:06 pm
- Bills you're next: Pegula advances in Aussie Openon January 21, 2022 at 6:55 pm
- Sources: Cowboys' Gregory to have knee surgeryon January 21, 2022 at 6:55 pm
- Top 20 UK Christmas jokes of 2021by firstname.lastname@example.org on December 25, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Annual UKTV channel Gold poll. 2000 Brits voted their favourite festive gags, these are top 20. 20. What is Coleen Rooney's favourite Christmas game?A: Guess Who. 19. Q: What pantomime are the government doing this year?A: Chris Whittington. 18. Q: Why does Jackie Weaver control the weather at Christmas?A: She has snow authority. 17. Q: Why will Keir Starmer be sad on Christmas morning?A: He'll still have no presence. 16. Q: Which 'Friends' character nearly missed the 2021 Reunion Show due to the Test and Trace app?A: Chandler Ping. 15. Q: Which vaccine did the Three Wise Men have?A: The Wiser Jab. 14. Q: Why does Emma Raducanu get to carry the crystal glasses at Christmas dinner?A: They know she's unlikely to drop a set. 13. Q: Why did Matt Hancock have to buy his aide really expensive Christmas presents?A: She had him up against a wall. 12. Q: Why are we only having broccoli, cabbage and peas as veg this Christmas?A: Because 52% of the family said no to Brussels. 11. Q: Why does Christmas scrabble take so long with Boris Johnson?A: He keeps going back on his word. 10. Q: Why can Netflix afford calamari at Christmas?A: They're Squids in. 9. How do you know the heating bill for December is too high?A: Dad won't even let you open the windows on your advent calendar. 8. Q: Why didn't Santa replace Comet and Cupid when they left to become HGV drivers?A: It was just two deer. 7. Q: Why did Rudolph's nose have to self-isolate?A: It failed the lateral glow test. 6. Q: Which vaccine did Father Christmas get?A: Mince Pfizer. 5. Q: Which relative will not be at Chris Whitty's Christmas dinner?A: Aunty Vaxxer. 4. Q: What's Piers Morgan's favourite Christmas song?A: Walking off on air. 3. Q: Why won't Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Richard Branson see each other this Christmas?A: They all want space. 2. Q: Why is Christmas dinner vegan this year?A: Because Turkey is on the red list but vegetables are all green. 1. Q: Why are people cutting back on Brussels sprouts this Christmas?A: The cost of gas is too high. #joke #christmas #december Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- Cockney parrotby email@example.com on November 2, 2021 at 11:58 am
A guy walks into a pet shop looking for a pet, as he glanced into the back room he sees a beautiful parrot all alone in a cage so he said to the pet shop owner "is that parrot for sale?" "Not really said the shop owner you see I’ve sold him twice before but he always gets brought back because he is so big headed". The guy said "no problem I like a challenge so I’ll take him". When he get home with the parrot he takes the cover off the cage and immediately the parrot says "I’m a cockney parrot and I’m hard as fü@k", he keeps repeating it all afternoon. So, the guy thinks i'll cure him and he goes back to the pet shop and buys a kestrel, takes it home and the parrot immediately says "I’m a cockney parrot and I’m hard as fü@k", so the guy pops the kestrel in the cage and nothing happens. Next morning when he goes downstairs the Kestrel is dead at the bottom of the cage and not a feather ruffled on the parrot. "Told you" said the parrot, "I’m a cockney parrot and I’m hard as fü@k". Right said the guy I will cure you this time so he gets a Peregrine from the pet shop and again pops it in the cage with the parrot thinking this will sort him out! Still nothing happens. Next morning when he comes downstairs the Peregrine is dead on the bottom of the cage and not a feather ruffled on the parrot. "Told you" said the parrot, "I’m a cockney parrot and I’m hard as fü@k". The guy is really annoyed now so again visits the pet shop and gets a Golden Eagle thinking there is no way the parrot is going to do this bird. Again he pops the Eagle into the cage with the parrot and again nothing happens. Next morning when he comes downstairs he sees the Eagle dead at the bottom of the cage and the parrot without a single feather on his body. "What happened here", said the guy? "I had to take my coat off for that b@st@rd". #joke Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- Few more Halloween jokesby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 31, 2021 at 11:56 am
Where do ghosts like to travel on vacation?The Dead Sea! What did the mother ghost say to the baby ghost as they drove down the street? Buckle your sheet bel #joke #halloween #short #halloween Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- What do French cannibals eat for breakfast?by email@example.com on October 20, 2021 at 11:55 am
What do French cannibals eat for breakfast? Hommelettes! #joke #short Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- The Statueby firstname.lastname@example.org on September 1, 2021 at 11:53 am
A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry!" she said. "Stand in the corner." She quickly rubbed baby oil all over him and then she dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't move until I tell you to," she whispered. "Just pretend you're a statue." "What's this honey?" the husband inquired as he entered the room. "Oh, its just a statue," she replied nonchalantly. "The Smiths bought one for their bedroom. I liked it so much, I got one for us too."No more was said about the statue, not even later that night when they went to sleep. Around two in the morning the husband got out of bed, went to the kitchen and returned a while later with a sandwich and a glass of milk. "Here," he said to the 'statue', "eat something. I stood like an idiot at the Smith's for three days and nobody offered me so much as a glass of water". #joke Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net