This is a very moving live performance of Dust in the Wind by Kansas. This song was released on the Point of Know Return album by Kansas in 1977. Dust in the Wind was written by Kerry Livgren.
Our song of the day for October 18th, 2019, Kansas “Dust in the Wind”.
Here is an accurate guitar tab for Dust in the Wind.
We have also included a link to a video lesson on Youtube for Dust in the Wind.
On October 18th there are 64 days until the first day of winter.
There are 75 days until New Year’s Day.
There are 135 days until the first day of spring.
There are 225 days until the first day of summer.
- The 10 Weirdest Van Halen Songsby Matthew Wilkening on August 17, 2022 at 7:14 pm
- Watch Dave Grohl Cover 'Summer Breeze' With Beck and Tenacious Dby Bryan Rolli on August 17, 2022 at 5:04 pm
- Did Kiss Inspire Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue Makeup?by Allison Rapp on August 17, 2022 at 4:07 pm
- Listen to First Single From Billy Idol's New EP 'The Cage'by Corey Irwin on August 17, 2022 at 3:12 pm
- Todd Rundgren Sets Release Date for New Album 'Space Force'by Allison Rapp on August 17, 2022 at 3:00 pm
- Suspect in Rushdie Attack Loses His Mother’s Supportby Chelsia Rose Marcius, Tracey Tully and Ana Facio-Krajcer on August 17, 2022 at 9:43 pm
- How Chewing Shaped Human Evolutionby Kate Golembiewski on August 17, 2022 at 9:42 pm
- Plea Deal Requires Weisselberg to Testify at Trump Organization Trialby Ben Protess, William K. Rashbaum and Jonah E. Bromwich on August 17, 2022 at 9:34 pm
- Behind Enemy Lines, Ukrainians Tell Russians ‘You Are Never Safe’by Andrew E. Kramer on August 17, 2022 at 9:32 pm
- CVS, Walgreens and Walmart Must Pay $650.5 Million in Ohio Opioids Caseby Jan Hoffman on August 17, 2022 at 9:04 pm
www.espn.com - TOP Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Ranking every Premier League transfer ever among the Big Six clubson August 17, 2022 at 10:17 pm
- Premier League in 1992: The rebrand that changed everythingon August 17, 2022 at 10:17 pm
- Source: Chargers star James gets historic dealon August 17, 2022 at 10:07 pm
- Packers' WRs meet with QBs after Rodgers' ranton August 17, 2022 at 10:07 pm
- LLWS player awake, speaking after surgeryon August 17, 2022 at 10:07 pm
- Nun of Your Businessby firstname.lastname@example.org on August 12, 2022 at 12:00 pm
While shopping in a food store, two nuns happened to pass by the beer, wine, and liquor section. One asked the other if she would like a beer.The second nun answered that, indeed, it would be very nice to have one, but that she would feel uncomfortable purchasing it.The first nun replied that she would handle it without a problem. She picked up a six-pack and took it to the cashier. The cashier was surprised, so the nun said, “This is for washing our hair.”Without blinking an eye, the cashier reached under the counter and put a package of pretzel sticks in the bag with the beer.“The curlers are on me.”- #joke #beer Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- Church Bulletin Bloopers: Carpets and Choir Robesby email@example.com on August 10, 2022 at 11:58 am
A new loudspeaker system has been installed in the church. It was given by one of our members in honor of his wife.Next Sunday, a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new carpet will come forward and get a piece of paper.Eight new choir robes are currently needed, due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles, and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children. The outreach committee has enlisted 25 visitors to make calls on people who are not afflicted with any church.Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered. The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.On the main page of the Internet web site for the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada: "In a show of near anonymity, the convention approved full communion with the Anglican Church of Canada."Father is on vacation. Massages can be given to church secretary. The audience is asked to remain seated until the end of the recession.Announcement: "The cost for attending the Fasting and Prayer Conference includes meals."The agenda was adopted. The minutes were approved. The financial secretary gave a grief report.Stewardship Offertory: "Jesus Paid It All."- #joke #friday Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- Crime of Silenceby firstname.lastname@example.org on August 8, 2022 at 11:56 am
A friend of mine got kidnapped by a group of mimes...They did unspeakable things to him! #joke #short Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- Grocery Shopping Dangerby email@example.com on August 5, 2022 at 11:55 am
Last week at the grocery store, I saw a man slipping celery into other people's shopping carts...I believe he was a stalker. #joke #short Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net
- The Generous Barberby firstname.lastname@example.org on August 2, 2022 at 11:53 am
After receiving a beautiful haircut, a doctor asks the barber, “How much do I owe you?” “Oh, I never charge a doctor,” the barber replies. “You all do such good, important work.” The next morning, the barber arrives at his shop and finds a thank you note and a bottle of wine on his doorstep from the doctor.Later that day, a police officer walks into the same barbershop. After a beautiful haircut, the police office asks the barber, “How much do I owe you?” “Oh, I never charge a police officer,” the barber replies. “You all do such good, important work.” The next morning, the barber arrives at his shop and finds a thank you note and a box of candy on his doorstep from the police officer. Later that day, a priest walks into the same barbershop. After a beautiful haircut, the priest asks the barber, “How much do I owe you?” “Oh, I never charge a priest,” the barber replies. “You all do such good, important work.” The next morning, the barber arrives at his shop and finds twelve priests on his doorstep. #joke #doctor Read more on page http://www.jokesoftheday.net