Song of the day for December 20th, 2019 The Rolling Stones “Jumpin’ Jack Flash”. “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” was written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. The song was released as a single in 1968. “Jumpin Jack Flash” peaked at number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
“I used a Gibson Hummingbird acoustic tuned to open D, six string. Open D or open E, which is the same thing – same intervals – but it would be slackened down some for D. Then there was a capo on it, to get that really tight sound. And there was another guitar over the top of that, but tuned to Nashville tuning. I learned that from somebody in George Jones’ band in San Antonio in 1964. The high-strung guitar was an acoustic, too. Both acoustics were put through a Philips cassette recorder. Just jam the mic right in the guitar and play it back through an extension speaker.” Keith Richards
On December 20th there is one day until the first day of winter.
There are 12 days until New Year’s Day.
There are 84 days until the first day of spring.
There are 163 days until the first day of summer.
- Judas Priest’s Rob Halford Urges Fans to Get COVID-19 Vaccinationby Corey Irwin on April 11, 2021 at 10:42 pm
- Europe Ex-Member Kee Marcello Regrets Not Taking Poison to Courtby Martin Kielty on April 11, 2021 at 9:07 pm
- Did Prince Philip Save the James Bond Franchise?by Martin Kielty on April 11, 2021 at 4:16 pm
- How Motley Crue Regrouped for the 'Saints of Los Angeles' Singleby Bryan Rolli on April 11, 2021 at 12:31 pm
- 20 Years Ago: 'Joe Dirt' Blends Sophomoric Humor and Sweetnessby Ryan Reed on April 11, 2021 at 11:38 am
- Masters Tournament Updates: Hideki Matsuyama Wins With a Groundbreaking Performanceby The New York Times on April 11, 2021 at 11:08 pm
- 10 Weeks to the Finish Line: The N.Y.C. Mayor’s Race Heats Upby Katie Glueck on April 11, 2021 at 10:59 pm
- Why We’re Freaking Out About Substackby Ben Smith on April 11, 2021 at 10:44 pm
- ‘Like the Tiger King Got Elected Tax Collector’: Inside the Case That Ensnared Matt Gaetzby Patricia Mazzei, Michael S. Schmidt and Katie Benner on April 11, 2021 at 9:48 pm
- Blackout Strikes Natanz Nuclear Facility, and Iran Calls It Sabotageby Farnaz Fassihi and Rick Gladstone on April 11, 2021 at 8:48 pm
www.espn.com - TOP Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- How Hideki Matsuyama ended his and Japan's long wait for a Masters championon April 12, 2021 at 12:10 am
- WrestleMania 37: Belair wins; Bad Bunny flieson April 12, 2021 at 12:09 am
- Agent: Johnson agrees to $4.1M deal with Netson April 12, 2021 at 12:09 am
- Angels' Fowler out for season after tearing ACLon April 12, 2021 at 12:09 am
- Maple Leafs acquire Blue Jackets captain Folignoon April 12, 2021 at 12:09 am
- Mets' Stroman upset game started amid rainfallon April 12, 2021 at 12:09 am