Song of the day for December 20th, 2019 The Rolling Stones “Jumpin’ Jack Flash”. “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” was written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. The song was released as a single in 1968. “Jumpin Jack Flash” peaked at number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
“I used a Gibson Hummingbird acoustic tuned to open D, six string. Open D or open E, which is the same thing – same intervals – but it would be slackened down some for D. Then there was a capo on it, to get that really tight sound. And there was another guitar over the top of that, but tuned to Nashville tuning. I learned that from somebody in George Jones’ band in San Antonio in 1964. The high-strung guitar was an acoustic, too. Both acoustics were put through a Philips cassette recorder. Just jam the mic right in the guitar and play it back through an extension speaker.” Keith Richards
On December 20th there is one day until the first day of winter.
There are 12 days until New Year’s Day.
There are 84 days until the first day of spring.
There are 163 days until the first day of summer.
- When Norm Macdonald Returned to Host 'SNL,' Then Skewered Itby Ryan Reed on October 23, 2021 at 1:09 pm
- See Brian May Make Surprise Appearance at Roger Taylor Solo Showby Allison Rapp on October 23, 2021 at 12:56 pm
- Slash Reveals ‘Intense’ Guns N’ Roses Tour Restrictionsby Martin Kielty on October 23, 2021 at 11:37 am
- Roger Waters Had ‘Strange Marriage’ with ‘The Wall’ Cartoonistby Martin Kielty on October 23, 2021 at 9:59 am
- Nikki Sixx Has Realized His Childhood Wasn’t All Badby Martin Kielty on October 23, 2021 at 9:54 am
- Atlanta Braves Beat Los Angeles Dodgers to Reach World Seriesby Alan Blinder on October 24, 2021 at 4:56 am
- As Hong Kong’s Civil Society Buckles, One Group Tries to Hold Onby Austin Ramzy on October 24, 2021 at 4:07 am
- In India, Facebook Struggles to Combat Misinformation and Hate Speechby Sheera Frenkel and Davey Alba on October 24, 2021 at 3:49 am
- The Glasgow Climate Change Summit's Global Stakesby The Editorial Board on October 24, 2021 at 3:47 am
- At Barcelona, Life After Lionel Messi Is Haunted by the Pastby Rory Smith on October 24, 2021 at 3:44 am
www.espn.com - TOP Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Kraken are home: Best scenes, plays and moments from the team's Seattle debuton October 24, 2021 at 5:56 am
- Shakur Stevenson dominates, stops Jamel Herring to win WBO titleon October 24, 2021 at 5:53 am
- WR Hogan decides to retire after 10-year careeron October 24, 2021 at 5:31 am
- Dabo: Offense 'under evaluation' for 4-3 Clemsonon October 24, 2021 at 5:31 am
- Russ 'OK with adversity' amid Lakers' slow starton October 24, 2021 at 5:31 am
- 'Bama wins, but miscues 'need to get corrected'on October 24, 2021 at 5:31 am