Song of the day for December 20th, 2019 The Rolling Stones “Jumpin’ Jack Flash”. “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” was written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. The song was released as a single in 1968. “Jumpin Jack Flash” peaked at number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
“I used a Gibson Hummingbird acoustic tuned to open D, six string. Open D or open E, which is the same thing – same intervals – but it would be slackened down some for D. Then there was a capo on it, to get that really tight sound. And there was another guitar over the top of that, but tuned to Nashville tuning. I learned that from somebody in George Jones’ band in San Antonio in 1964. The high-strung guitar was an acoustic, too. Both acoustics were put through a Philips cassette recorder. Just jam the mic right in the guitar and play it back through an extension speaker.” Keith Richards
On December 20th there is one day until the first day of winter.
There are 12 days until New Year’s Day.
There are 84 days until the first day of spring.
There are 163 days until the first day of summer.
- Kiss Adding Another 100 Cities to Final Tour, Says Gene Simmonsby Ultimate Classic Rock Staff on June 29, 2022 at 8:44 pm
- Kiss World Museum Opens in Las Vegas: Photosby Bryan Rolli on June 29, 2022 at 4:21 pm
- Tommy Lee Plays First Full Show of Motley Crue's Stadium Tourby Bryan Rolli on June 29, 2022 at 3:07 pm
- Metallica Covers the Beatles, Deep Purple and More on New Live EPby Chuck Armstrong on June 29, 2022 at 2:05 pm
- Geddy Lee Year-by-Year Photos 1974-2022by Jen Austin on June 29, 2022 at 1:06 pm
- 20 Men Convicted in November 2015 Paris Terrorist Attackby Constant Méheut and Aurelien Breeden on June 29, 2022 at 9:14 pm
- These women were at the center of the case against R. Kelly.by Troy Closson and Emily Palmer on June 29, 2022 at 9:07 pm
- Key Questions Cassidy Hutchinson’s Jan. 6 Testimony Raisesby Maggie Haberman, Luke Broadwater and Michael S. Schmidt on June 29, 2022 at 9:05 pm
- Taika Waititi on “Thor” and “Our Flag Means Death"by Dave Itzkoff on June 29, 2022 at 9:05 pm
- First Amendment Confrontation May Loom in Post-Roe Fightby Jeremy W. Peters on June 29, 2022 at 8:40 pm
www.espn.com - TOP Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Wild dodge cap crunch, trade RFA Fiala to Kingson June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm
- Texas' Sarkisian adds WR Cook to recruiting haulon June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm
- Astros' Alvarez, Pena injured in outfield collisionon June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm
- Tan's doubles drop leaves partner 'very angry'on June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm
- Bucks' Portis declining $4.6M option, agent sayson June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm
- Curry to show sharpshooting wit as ESPYS hoston June 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm